Saturday, June 13, 2009

What's been up with us.

Hi,

Well today is a beautiful sun-shiney day in the Ozarks. The creek down the road from our house is nice and cold. And there is a slight breeze that felt good when I took a walk today. It's up in the eighty's. So it's starting to get kind of hot.

It's Saturday which means it's the weekend and a great weekend it has been.

Shelby and I have been practicing music a lot for the last week or so.
We have a meeting in Indiana coming up that we have been invited to perform at in just a little over a week. It's a six day long youth meeting. I'm really looking forward to it. We are performing every night, and we are doing four workshops with everyone. The age range for the youth meeting is twenty and below. There is going to be lots of new friends to be made, that's for sure.

I have been having quite a good summer so far. I have been very creative this year. I have written several songs in the last couple months and I feel very hopeful for our movement. Things have been going splendid for me.

Has anyone gone camping yet this summer? Shelby and I have. We went to the White River and camped over a weekend. It's always nice to be in nature. We went fishing, but we didn't catch anything. lol. It was fun.


Well, I hope everyone is doing great as well.
Charity

No comments: