Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hi,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We sure did!

Friday we volunteered again at The Knights Party office and later that day we went to our grandparent's house and spent the night there. That was fun. Saturday my Grandma and I made some apple cranberry bread which was really good. We also made peach cobbler! :)

Today we woke up really early and went to our church to practice our music some more. Church started at 11:00 and we got there at 9:00. We practiced the song we sang which was, "In The Sweet By and By". And after that I practiced my piano songs. I played, "Shall We Gather At The River", "Amazing Grace", "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross" and everyone sang to them. After church we went back to our grandparent's house and had a small birthday party for our cousin. We just had a small one because she had already had two birthday parties. She is a lucky little girl! :)

We had spaghetti and lasagna for lunch. Our family loves Italian food so we almost always have lasagna at birthday parties. After lunch we had a really good chocolate cake/pie. I'm not sure if it was a cake or pie, but either way it was really good. lol :)

--Shelby

6 comments:

Stanislav said...

Sounds great! I hope you're rested and energized to produce more of that lovely music. Keep it up, amazing lassies.

Anonymous said...

i love u guy keep it up

reichsfuhrer said...

i loved aryan warrior made me think of all those brave SS soldiers who gave thier lives at normandy to fight the stupid americans who were dying for roosevelt and his gang of kikes like baruch, morgenthau ect.

Anonymous said...

fuck u stupid racist bitches! fuck u and fuck all who think like you! I think your both hot though:), Dont follow in your fathers footstepes embrace the colors of the world!

NCKnight said...

"fuck u stupid racist bitches! fuck u and fuck all who think like you! I think your both hot though:), Dont follow in your fathers footstepes embrace the colors of the world!"

Anonymous - you come across exactly like the trailer-park trash that you are!

Anonymous said...

I love your song "dumb boy"!!
White Pride World Wide!!!!l